不死鸟 发表于 2013-3-17 09:13:22

外包文章模版要求大概要怎么写?

比如说我现在要外包一些文章给别人去写?那个要求大概要怎么指定哪些点?有没有人能够给我一个参考的外包文章要求模版啊?

Askdelphi 发表于 2013-3-17 13:05:07

很多啊
http://www.freelancer.com/work/writer-needed/

I need a NATIVE English writer to write 100 articles for me in 20 days.
Articles word lenght would be 500 words. Some articles may have less or more words but at the end you must have completed 100*500 words.

I will create the first milestone for the first 20 articles.
Important: The selected writer must have to write atleast two articles daily or 5 articles in three days. If someone fails to provide me the work on this agreed time I will not pay for any work.

Topics: The articles topics can be health, finance, Traveling or Technology related. Sometimes the articles can be about relationships, Internet, and automobiles related.

My Budget: I am ready to pay $150 to $200 for this task. All I need is good English without any grammar and other issues.
My Budget: I am ready to pay $150 to $200 for this task. All I need is good English without any grammar and other issues. Please do not bid irrationally if you bid more than 200USD I will consider the 250SUD bid for 125 articles.Also I will not answer the question related to bid price.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi, I am in need of a freelancer who knows how to write the articles perfectly using good English.

Writer must have good experience in writing good quality and readable articles.

The writers must be able to produce high quality, 100% grammatical error free, plagiarism free and Copyscape pass content.

I will pay $1.50 for 500 words.

Writer must be able to communicate via Gmail

The writers must be able to meet deadline.

Writers must be able to deliver at least 2500 words per day.

Bid on this project with previous sample.

This will be a long term project for months

Writer must be able start work right away.

I will select the writer today(within next 5 hours) and continue using him/her for all my future tasks. So, bid fast.

一粒微尘 发表于 2013-3-17 11:40:09

那个要求大概要怎么指定哪些点

szzhoubin 发表于 2013-3-18 08:49:18

这地儿的价格挺低的啊

wxmd 发表于 2013-3-18 08:54:30

很多老外写手也很垃圾,根本不看你的文章要求的

ssqqr 发表于 2013-3-18 09:36:05

看你外包给谁,给中国人吗?那基本都是改写,质量最高的是英文专业专四以上水平,那每篇文章成本也高。大多数都是改写,如果改写的话,要求对方不要只针对一篇文章改写,找个几篇文章,根据思路整到一篇再去改写。并且把之前改过的文章url都保存下来,防止以后一篇文章多次使用,还有,每句话,至少改动一次,如果实在没有改的地方就不要这句话,还有很多......,有什么问题可以加我QQ

不死鸟 发表于 2013-3-18 14:28:58

Askdelphi 发表于 2013-3-17 13:05 static/image/common/back.gif
很多啊
http://www.freelancer.com/work/writer-needed/

这个不错,谢谢
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 外包文章模版要求大概要怎么写?