广告币

积分

高级会员

积分

社区QQ达人

发表于 2014-9-30 17:11:20 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
adsterra
4 L0 t$ t6 }" J& b8 z, L6 y8 M

$ O, e: d3 Z1 d/ e貌似报名金额不少697$    ,有兴趣的先加 Q群:331547218。 一起了解。0 [1 _3 V9 e6 p6 Q7 _. z4 ^+ L
8 j3 g! p. m$ n* a
我习惯洗湿了头就会一切搞下去。. \. {+ E: Z3 u+ I

4 N1 G# C( ^! u' s$ S

1 K) D( Y9 z+ U6 s  x1 ?* F
- O2 S2 t5 [5 w
4 \9 w& n$ }. E, y7 _3 l  d$ J1 T: ?' ]1 ^4 }
* P& i2 i4 B4 q
引自 affplaybook 发过来的邮件。6 c* f$ B, I: h

% ]: W( T+ J4 c8 a' b7 |具体内容自己跟[email protected] 这个联系。& C/ c6 R; e$ F3 e! Q/ t1 C4 q% F
% w+ [3 ~* o  ^
  L  e6 \* N( h. j! j3 P' J- `$ Z

. y1 Y( k4 p) E8 D2 z6 F  ^/ e) F
2 t* w: N' a- n0 ]# i
8 C  a& {9 i' G. Y3 r9 U* T' ?, S' W0 p

5 @, m! k6 `, m8 A$ X7 A
9 k  a0 U: t. V& Z  K* E# ~0 z- E- D0 S, {1 Z6 E+ _* N/ ~/ \
The wait is over! We are pleased to announce our next round of Master Classes is now open for applications. These will be the last master classes we do this year.
# d; Z" X" s) }6 Y

- b* z4 L( K+ ^. c& xThese classes are designed with the beginner/intermediate affiliate in mind, but even more advanced affiliates can pick up some new ideas.
6 A& \2 N/ a6 \  X' s
3 s% g; @8 g3 X: u5 N; w4 e7 T. pThe next Master Classes we're offering are going to be intensive, 2 day classes. Things change so fast in affiliate marketing, we don't want to make you wait to put these techniques to use and start making money. In just 2 few days, you'll learn strategies that took us years to develop.7 `! R' M; y; P& c5 z5 y
& `% O! F6 c5 L6 s3 g5 K( l7 [
Here are some testimonials from previous classes:
I attended the PPV and Longterm classes. For PPV...We got 6 different campaign strategies with real life examples for each.3 i: ^: a6 h# s, w* e7 I# B+ O
I think David says in his "sales letter" that any one of the lessons could6 j  B2 A1 I/ h9 `; a
keep you busy for months and provide you a full-time income./ [: D1 Z. Z3 J: K$ a9 \7 Y/ V4 \/ n
I absolutely agree with that. In fact, that may be my only "complaint"
7 j) ?* V& b" J' f9 D) |3 W/ o- G) {about the course...
4 i( e7 Z* ~& P% E6 `; \/ t
7 L% }3 L: J  u: ~: rThere was so much information I started to feel- b; d7 _8 M$ D* C  s  b  {
a bit overwhelmed... the PPV course was well worth the money." A: O! n; c% I" J0 s
I now have an arsenal of campaign strategies that I will3 T% M4 J& u. v- {5 z: z
deploy over time...+ H4 D8 T9 X" i# C" V# V6 @1 w

. |6 Y" s; L& N9 G: `3 wFor the Longterm class...
/ l; a5 K' W3 ~2 p' c9 N9 q/ {/ D7 M; b$ j: l' T) _2 B
Each lesson we got a new "blueprint" for a longterm project.
  F* U" R! P# Q3 Q( X- U5 eHonestly, if I was starting my IM career over and I was still in the
) {3 ^* K+ e& g* ncorporate world this is the information I would have wanted.: T1 [6 G, l4 w3 d3 y- i- c
Screw the short term income when you need job replacing/ y# T: `2 d  c9 ~" N) n' M, m: D
income long term.( @/ ^3 j8 h% T: z* C* x# x0 r

) X3 N* P; c# s% G+ k* C; Z  b, l2 sThis course is 6x's better than any $5k guru shit that I've ever* G5 @0 o& D, o5 c* {9 w: B8 O8 Y
seen or heard about. Seriously, for all the money I've spent, x. G2 D) S2 ]0 I$ q5 s, L
on crappy training I could have bought this course, hired a0 P6 o7 S; E( y7 A: B
team, and become a millionaire. Enough said!
7 L! K: U# _, T) h8 R& Z
* `9 U- z, d" c# R5 e$ v: uThanks for all your hard work on this David & Mark!8 k8 h  S  p3 f- `( c- |: q( Y

' J. k0 g1 h2 S$ y4 [- Joe Gaines

: k3 Z% V: [5 G! t
1 X# a) A# v: M  v+ J6 r7 ~1 c% m8 N

: X5 z! ^6 _9 o  T) w
# F; _1 ~# E  g+ T0 U. O

; N; K0 V2 j# d1 u) VThank you for your absolutely steal of a deal on your Master Class Training. For any body that is contemplating taking this course I can highly recommend it. The tactics and strategies disclosed will save me an enormous amount of time and money.
# D7 b$ m1 i2 u" r& i7 b
2 t0 T6 \+ T" h3 I) V- A& gIf these strategies don't make you a successful affiliate then it is time to get a day job. On just one of the strategies I learnt, fours weeks later and lots of optimizing I have my best profitable campaign ever. This is not for the feint hearted, these strategies still require a lot of work and optimizing, but the rewards supersede the cost of the course and the knowledge you will gain, well you just can't put a price on it.$ |' T/ [4 x" b, o" d9 M3 m

$ h( o2 Y& B( C" `I shall give your course 10/10 and will definitely looking forward to the next one.5 M9 I2 S  d( f1 u/ _  y/ A  Z/ P

. A! g0 N6 Z8 N0 _. L) B; g9 YThank you for a brilliant and in depth Master Class course!
, a  T  m3 P& `& A: P6 {0 Z0 L7 N9 y9 q( |/ D" F% y
- Antoni Krolik

2 l# C. S6 {; t+ Q% E$ S2 `$ O1 \

) O+ Y* h" l$ _" y: e
* m$ x8 A3 \5 U6 K+ n$ b

, @" T+ {; Y8 W! V7 yThis MasterClass with long term project focus was, in my opinion, your best class yet.- R, u% a8 o- f: S
8 y; Y  v; G* [6 f3 E$ ]! t
Each weekly session in itself was very helpful and packed with enough information to keep an affiliate marketer busy for months. You guys clearly took time to prepare lessons and provide real case studies to showcase how the concepts work. I think you both worked very well together, balancing your strengths and respective expertise by provided easy to follow blue prints each week.
5 |" F+ Z. e6 G# M( m8 u7 ?" t& }4 K, O0 p9 [2 Y( F6 W! Z; J9 Q  |
I was very pleased that you also provided templates, landing pages and extremely detailed instruction that could easily be sent to an assistant or for outsource help.
1 y. m  E* v3 G4 S3 c8 E! ^; w' Z: d" ~
I needed to get some long term assets for my online business started. Your Master Class was perfect and easily worth the cost. Of course, the key to success with all this information is to take action. That's what I'm busy doing now......thanks for providing me with a road map!!.
' c9 N2 T8 M8 u, h" X! f- W  |/ v' G- D, S9 T- Q
Dan Lyne

+ C& e/ }% t5 }8 p, R0 q
- u3 @! l) X8 Z& ]/ u: V
7 @4 k! P, Q) t2 @
4 P& ~9 o! t. P* {
The Masterclass was well worth the cost and time. I made changes to some of my websites and implemented other strategies, especially from the PPC session, that resulted in a payback of the class cost before the Masterclass ended. Anything going forward is additional knowledge, diversification, tools and more importantly confidence to make more independence income.
7 l; g) d# [/ y% Q5 r2 H. N2 ], i" |  j* v4 e; |6 ~- w
Artur Ciesielski

Y+ C3 C# N  T, l$ R" i; w$ P' w1 L$ h
8 R( J+ A  N9 }

P. D+ \3 X) Y7 M3 \Having gone through the PPV Master Class with David and Mark I have added hugely to my knowledge. They provide insight and strategies into exactly what they are doing and how it is working for them. Not only that but what they teach is completely adaptable to what suits your personal work flow. I have taken their concepts and adjusted them to our business in order to maximize the return we are seeing. I strongly recommend taking part.
; e: A+ p( ]* S2 I" @; E9 {& b* A( w! s& |$ p+ C
Michael

- m/ F$ {# ]2 ^4 Y" I

* u8 B6 Y. R% J. X3 j: P

3 I9 C3 v# S) {2 d$ A/ s
! p' M" j8 n/ B: A( qI had a good time in the class and am glad I took it; it was a nice refresher for some of the basics while getting into some of the more advanced money making strategies. The taught strategies, like everything else in IM, need to be tweaked, tested, and adjusted to your style work for you. After taking the class, I'm back in the "so much to do, so little time" mode which is the main benefit I personally took away. I've been pretty static with my methods and daily revenue since September '12; it's nice to have my eyes open again. Now I wake up with a full list of things to test, and knowing these are the methods you guys (David and Mark) are currently using to make money, I know it's not the methods I'm using but my application of them that's the holdup.; i8 u" S& i" d! u; O1 n, P

9 h) |3 |; _5 l$ u: c/ |- Bryce Palenscar

! i( S- I' |0 e; P9 \5 v  p
: o9 N4 ?6 g( m4 D* a6 C
. t+ t5 Y9 s3 V
4 X1 T- F0 T: g; s( Y, p1 |
I found your long term master class to be excellent. I learned a lot, and I'm planning to use all of the strategies covered in the course. I'm already seeing some great results from using some of the strategies.
: y4 F7 P0 M; ~. ~3 L& E1 M
5 M* l  N/ N& S1 b4 NExcellent course, highly recommended!
8 F3 @' j1 K+ c+ R# @2 M. @: uMatt Meintjes

. R  s- Y) O9 v% C8 u
( h  h3 m, U5 X! |) O2 e

9 G" r( J; F# N, ]# \9 H0 [
& }. d+ @! P% z- F2 QLet me see - as a past attendee, what can I say about David and Mark's 大人 Master Class training?
! y1 w3 u1 {3 E+ M: v9 GInclusive, supportive, advanced and cutting edge are descriptions that immediately come to mind.
0 n6 Y' r* p9 |9 [  wThe pace is exciting and the skills you learn in that time are ultra rock solid.
7 p8 E( y) g2 Q; ^" x0 q5 f6 nNewbie to advanced - if you're willing to work hard - the results will speak for themselves. Just do it!
/ s! P1 F. h% D5 F# B3 N- D! r0 d& Y7 v; B! k6 q
Brett M (New Zealand)

7 i' ^; N) m- E4 `6 w1 B- ^. I4 \, {0 I/ o" P6 Q8 d
" `1 p0 w& y* s4 h2 ^. T4 F9 u

9 m: Q1 A  N6 dRight now, we are going to be offering 2 courses. Every Master Class we've offered has sold out, with people put on a waiting list. As you can see from the testimonials, we put a lot of work into these, and people get a lot out of them.
9 S8 E; p' R% J( y: |5 U0 p3 Z0 w6 l
*Important* - There is already a waiting list of students who didn't get accepted into the previous classes and they get first shot at the spots, so if you want to take a class please get your application in ASAP.; r; U0 T3 b+ W9 K1 e1 F
; O$ J2 d' @' J* q
Here's the overview of the current Master Class offerings:. y5 T/ v# C+ r' ?! k. t, H
! l; {6 g% Z, V+ Z2 U1 n/ x+ j. z* `
I've run Aff Playbook for almost 5 years now (wow, has it been that long!?) and helped thousands of affiliates during that time. I've seen quite a few Aff Playbook members start from nothing and become 5-6 figure/day affiliates.
+ i5 M$ i$ _- B5 A9 {% y
( m8 C2 K9 W+ b# z6 C' M2 lI've also done a lot of private, one on one coaching over the years. I really like working with enthusiastic affiliates and helping them grow their business. The mastermind sessions we do at Affiliate Summit and ad:tech are extremely popular, but many of our international affiliates haven't' been able to attend. I’ve had numerous requests for a more private coaching program over the years, so with these things in mind I've developed a new way to teach and interact with affiliates.* D! W7 g3 J) \+ w

" `8 g- Z* Z/ dAnnouncing Aff Playbook & Ctrtard Private Master Classes  W+ u8 w& W* U. I0 `7 Q

/ N  r* l5 V3 c$ \* XThese master classes are small group, intensive 2 day coaching courses designed to make you a highly successful affiliate. Our path to success will be one that’s been proven to work time and time again: We're going to be systematically working on mastering one area of affiliate marketing to become truly successful.
+ t: e; l" V; T+ z8 z
' b) z( q7 ^9 BThese master classes are designed to focus your affiliate efforts and give you the skills necessary to become successful. No more jumping around from one offer to the next, trying to decide where to focus your efforts, or changing traffic sources every week. You’ll be working alongside us every step of the way, with a clear road-map to follow, learning how successful affiliates scale their business.

+ e+ Y3 I2 p  t8 e$ I: b' @

0 x9 n3 J1 a- K1 V+ b# `& w2 H  E3 f8 r% O. ~) L2 |
Here's what you get as a student in a Master Class
; t( ~, Q7 s# ^! x7 u7 |# {, \8 ^4 u% Q: E" o, b# |2 l0 z, t$ w
2 DAYS OF INTENSIVE TRAINING - Through live webinars. These are information sharing sessions where we teach you specific tactics. Each lesson could stand on its own, but we’ve combined them into a single class to deliver an incredible amount of knowledge. This is where the real POWER of the master class comes into play. The class is recorded so you can listen to it again and soak up the information. I want to stress that we teach 6 different strategies in this class. You could become successful employing just one of the techniques we’ll teach you. Put them all together, and you'll have a full arsenal of techniques to use.
6 g6 d/ J7 W" O! F. F4 |8 e3 x2 Q
LANDING PAGE TEMPLATES - In order to help you put the techniques into practice right away, we give you templates of landing pages we use in our own campaigns.
4 w- Y6 {, s! U0 U, T* c" U& x
4 M% G% \& c" |0 d/ z" AEXCLUSIVE GROUP SITE - This site is where Master Class students can read through the lessons, download LP templates, and scripts. The site makes learning more efficient; you can read through the lesson + listen to the call recording from that lesson.( ^, h2 i& f9 z9 [! q
( p$ j) T* ?8 o5 ?$ k
What will you learn?
. d2 E! V# @+ x' G0 ?% A0 r% U/ `+ i
! V! Y! V0 R& F3 |/ }4 [! }We are currently offering 2 different master classes. You can take 1 or both. Each covers something very specific.
3 g8 K6 r: }# ]9 e5 a; [7 x3 v  N) e% @! Q
I've gotten a lot of requests for a class syllable, so people could see what we were teaching. I've been reluctant to post this in the past, in order to keep as much information exclusive to the group as we could. I realize that people want an idea what they will be learning, so I've put together a short outline. Please understand I can't get very specific without giving too much away. Think of the outline as just a very general idea what we'll cover - the actual material covers specific techniques.
7 U. u/ N" C7 G0 v# n8 o6 {8 {9 o9 _! v3 E( s8 K6 s
Important - with every single module, we want to show you a specific technique. For example, module 2 of the PPV class is about penny auctions. What it's really about, is a strategy of laser targeting your traffic that can be applied to almost any niche. This is really important to understand if you take one of our classes - almost every module can be adapted to different niches or traffic sources., k' n! N* T0 _# e
6 t4 j: L5 u, f1 _3 O9 l$ ^) U
Class 1 – PPV+ B* D# O4 B- `6 h4 Y8 v" d
3 P/ H, g8 u& L1 N* j
This class is designed to teach you exactly how to run PPV traffic profitably, and scale it. You'll learn exactly what offers we've done well with, and how we scale our campaigns. There is so much information packed in this class, you'll have enough knowledge to take PPV traffic as far as you want.  @! _- s2 t. t7 X5 R1 S( b

9 ]9 ?) u: R; [1 |+ w6 Z' EThere are 6 separate strategies/campaign ideas we teach in this class. We have students from previous Master Classes still working on 1 strategy!
' T2 V3 x8 s; \
7 r7 u+ e% a4 G- s, E" [6 A/ YModule 1 - Monetizing high volume targets
- K3 n  q& n1 U5 S; C, S- p9 i  J) a% R8 x
Learn how to run campaigns focusing on 1 high volume target. You'll learn how to build effective LP's, use surveys/quizzes, and offer walls.9 k5 K, D6 w9 ^! P, ]- d
) j( W& v; l# f1 W
Module 2 - Penny auctions) \3 N) P0 ^* D, n" ^) _( y* K) |
% f! q8 d9 m* l9 r
This module is about promoting penny auctions, but also how to break out any niche into smaller niches and laser target your traffic.. }8 k5 B% Q$ n) S: q6 }6 [
9 g8 H* I9 W( o3 f  N1 T
Module 3 - Daily Deals & list building
  x: M) P1 Y& F1 d" J" t& \' A1 c4 @7 u/ c" g
Learn how to build an email list using our 'daily deals' technique. You'll learn how we build the list, and what offers we promote.
% q7 W1 U& Y& Y! l
: g+ ]7 d. z% s( T% B  Z8 [Module 4 - Clickbank
: w" R% j9 b. p" D% w" E2 y- j/ s# M) O/ B6 ]& a: x3 p
Learn how to select offers, if you should self target, and what landing pages work. You'll also learn how we built a script and at one point promoted every single offer on CB at one time. *Note - we're not giving you a script to do this, just sharing an example of what you could do here. It wouldn't be hard to have this done yourself though.! y! r0 @+ I* ~' N  d

9 v! w; A* w% j3 V9 ?Module 5 - Insurance $ S3 y# B7 T9 Q+ C/ M2 W5 ^

& K" G7 n" U) FLearn a clever way to promote insurance, and squeeze more money out of every visitor. We talk about getting paid by CPC merchants, and popunders. Again like all the modules, this technique can be used in niches from dating to weight loss and everything in between.
% I: d% S4 A8 ?1 g* P4 O$ e( c" [( H& y& q

7 j+ t* Z- Y' C
相关帖子
pionex最强加密币自动,傻瓜量化交易平台 - 注册送30美元  https://www.pionex.cc/zh-CN/sign/ref/VaXNR1IG
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

广告币

积分

高级会员

积分

社区QQ达人

楼主| 发表于 2014-9-30 17:11:55 | 显示全部楼层

- q2 ^1 i( e5 ~% |+ |$ TModule 6 - Dating
( E9 X. Z4 [4 ?: S: m6 g7 A! b5 f# u: {
Learn how to master dating on PPV. You'll see the LP's we use, how we build target lists, run international campaigns, and scale. You'll also learn about text link campaigns on Traffic Vance and keeping up lead quality.7 S0 y1 H  N$ R$ }

5 }+ c3 h) @  G% c( h9 r9 JClass 2 – Long Term Projects
8 Y  r. C  X9 H7 T5 }! j  |/ Y
/ c/ L% y" _; E* o* l; hWe'll be teaching you specific projects and techniques you can master, including datafeed sites, video marketing, PPC, our own traffic generation blueprint, and more. As usual, we're going to be teaching you through our own examples of long term successful sites and campaigns. Everything you'll be learning in this class will be geared towards stability and long term revenue.8 T2 u" W/ \8 E2 N- r. }

& l; o8 w1 d- r2 F; U- [( a0 e" oThere are 6 separate components to this class. Each one is a project you can do on it's own, but we give examples of combining different techniques to build a massive online empire.7 X9 H* x* e6 a

% `# S7 K. p/ K$ `4 c1 u8 jModule 1 - Datafeed sites7 m# n, ~8 h1 ?
4 L& t/ ]* O% I; ]% j/ C; Z9 G4 q& {
Learn how we build and scale datafeed sites with specific examples.- [( e+ v+ H) C' d5 h" l

* N2 d/ b+ V3 N( B( ~2 }( ?+ _Module 2 - Promoting physical products with PPC traffic
* O% S; c9 O: b
  H7 M# Y9 ]  J0 ?! L0 JLearn a specific way we've had tons of success on Adwords with Shareasale merchants." Z* @5 x7 \) s  ^, ?

% R3 ~' Z, `* HModule 3 - Building 'sticky sites'
5 |' X& l5 Z# f" T% B2 }* ]' a1 D
1 x3 w9 D: ?& EThe example we use here is a gaming site, but this could be applied to any niche. The idea is to create a site people come back to all the time. You'll also learn about list building.
* c$ P8 k% ^% p9 l: i7 R  ~1 I) m9 P7 j6 o8 F& e& C( N
Module 4 - Creating your own info products
+ p; @6 }: [' n9 |$ P' {0 |: {
7 |0 g5 s$ ~% E6 }4 y; ALearn what types of info products you can build - everything from Kindle publishing to membership sites. We'll discuss the best ways to deliver content and grow your membership base. We also show you a quick and inexpensive way to test your idea before spending lots of time and money developing it.
- X6 C$ U- E3 T7 G* z& z6 o
- F( H5 F) ]# P; b6 k5 Q% qModule 5 - Outsourcing" i8 D& j  k7 p

4 t; w0 ?. h& }Learn what you should outsource, where to find workers, how to select and pay, what reasonable wages are, managing workers and projects, and case studies from our own experiences.$ p' f0 K5 @/ |3 F, @, I

5 \- c6 A2 r  ?" IModule 6 - Traffic generation blueprint  ^" v4 L  d  d  O6 @. N
3 M% b' B1 V3 N+ y4 s
This is where we show you how to generate traffic for your sites. We talk about Pinterest, link building, Youtube, and more. This is the exact methods we use to generate traffic for the sites we talk about in this class.7 w" p# s9 b0 U5 s1 g* E
. h2 I. E; r7 W/ d+ e- d) J5 w
Questions & Answers
+ F: v6 X0 A. W) q* q
* O0 D! ~" r- a  Y% OWhy will this group be different?" k& Y1 i: [; ]" x' w( I) H
" Q$ m2 e( P" ~$ {) U7 \9 R
This isn't a class that teaches theory or fluff. We'll be focused on very specific strategies as a group. What this means is the group will hyper focused so you can learn a huge amount in minimal time. The amount of information we've condensed into these classes is impressive. There are 6 separate strategies taught per class.
6 o* l! q* m5 n4 z3 z
( L  n: J2 q- @+ qWill I be profitable with these strategies?0 x* |. D0 T* |7 ?

$ G6 ]; G. T  OThat's really impossible to answer. Like any training we do, it's not a magic bullet or push button system. The techniques we teach do work, but you have to work at them. We generally see two types of students come out of the classes:
* B) B8 K- ^: ~5 @; V  M
& Q0 }& M& [" m7 O0 j' C0 I' R1. They take the class, run campaigns exactly like we laid out and aren't immediately profitable then quit and think the techniques don't work. We try to stress this as much as possible before people sign up and during the class - you have to look at each module as a technique. It's not a campaign we're handing you, or something you can take and make instantly profitable without making any changes.
: Y+ V5 F, B, j5 p; m( M0 D( S+ [# \# z$ F
2. They take the class and learn the ideas behind what we show. They take the ideas and build on them, or put their own twists on the technique. Even better, they take parts from different modules to mix and match to create their own techniques. It's these students who have a lot of success after the class.7 w& |5 q+ ?3 M

v& \6 Y  e7 r! M" Z( rMany of our successful students haven't even used all the techniques taught yet., B) v# Y! q, q" i- ~3 Q0 s

- M* d( F$ \# F" M/ UA few more notes...& B: u, Y2 T- [6 t! k, w
; {. j6 B, I2 \/ D
You'll get out of it what you put into it
, x# \$ o) h; [
* x  h$ E5 P9 b2 P0 x* pAfter one of our master classes, someone emailed me with a complaint. I'm only discussing it here, because it's a great example. Their complaint was that they "couldn't get any of the techniques to work", and that we "taught cookie stuffing on Clickbank".7 s1 |8 G7 {3 h& ^  M2 G; e. M

. ^4 }% N' C4 |3 A, g1 e) WThis was about a month after the class, so somehow they had fully tested all 6 modules in that time? (this isn't possible). For some reason, they also focused on 1 small part of 1 module. Just for some context - in the PPV Clickbank module we briefly discuss self targeting (this isn't the same as cookie stuffing - cookie stuffing is where you place some code on your LP to literally 'stuff' the cookie on someones computer). This was a small part of that one module, yet out of the 6 modules and many hours of lessons, this is what they chose to focus on.; H/ ]. A/ r' C, ?

* C6 z/ c4 r- D% Q8 YI'm only discussing this here because it illustrates a good point. You have to go into the class with the right expectations to get the most out of it. The right expectations are that you're going to learn 6 individual techniques that should give you lots of ideas to apply. It will also take some time go apply them all. This is a good thing though! It means the classes are packed with information. These are techniques and strategies we've developed over a long time, so you won't be able to get through them in a month or two. To properly test and implement these strategies it will take you a whle Smile, T; E! x6 d6 b2 \. m& A: A
3 D' q2 s+ z( y% l
I sent that student a nice email with the above points, and gave them some tips on going back through the material.
0 A& I% a0 V$ j5 I: w8 w1 i; u& m8 S/ C9 d: R
There will be no "handouts"0 x9 s. ]" [/ ?: J+ p+ L# u# X
. z1 @9 @' `* `8 L, q6 a) U' C+ O$ e' j
Some affiliates want to be handed a working, profitable campaign and think that that's the way they're going to be successful. While I can understand the temptation, here's why that's a really bad idea:& [1 ]) u  g9 t+ B9 v  C

# F4 n: y' y" aFirst, the few times I've given an exact campaign away, it quickly gets saturated and dies, becoming useless for everyone. Second, when someone hands you something, you learn nothing. Like all businesses, to gain any sustainable success, you need to develop your own skills and not simply copy others. That should, hopefully, be a no-brainer.7 ~1 z+ G: N6 ]( t
' T9 w, c. u# @1 C3 C
So with that being said, realize that we're not going to simply hand you profitable campaigns and walk away. We'd be ripping you off. You WILL need to put in a lot of effort to make these strategies work, but if you're willing to work hard the information we give you will make you successful.& k# D# `2 O8 D( Y

7 R- G# z* o8 C& tOur goal is to make you successful. So I want to be clear: what you WILL get are solid, viable, working strategies that you can use immediately to make your own profitable campaigns. In 2 days you'll learn strategies that took us months or years to master. That information, insight, and real-world experience is going to allow you to leap ahead of the pack and become successful much, much faster.; i" |/ K7 k, W# ?# U; Z

. n- m% ^+ z, D' j0 YYou'll get some technical info too, q9 h* H% H- k4 H; @" F2 w

2 q: r5 J( o, N3 }+ WIn whatever class you choose, you'll not only get expert marketing advice, but see how Ctrtard uses his programming & automation skills on campaigns. There has never been a master class like this where you get to learn not only top marketing tactics, but how those can be combined with technical savvy to create an incredibly profitable business.- D4 U  o4 B: j: M$ w7 X$ P

& b( S' y2 `1 G- oYou must apply and be accepted
# J* M1 E; L/ s. _+ N& C
3 @3 b$ }2 `# x% _' u* U- x% j4 ]To make sure people get the most out of each class, we need to have people with similar goals, work ethic, and experience. Because of that, I will be screening applicants to see if they would be a good fit. Don't let this scare you off, we just want to create a group of like minded individuals to give everyone the best chance for success.
" Q* w, @/ P7 A8 N' U" W% i1 S3 o1 f6 h6 j" g
Again, we have a waiting list from past classes who get first shot so spots are going to be very limited. Please get your application in asap if you want to take a class.
1 k' |& v# L5 _1 E' l" M
8 l9 }4 ^3 x2 J. P; V4 oWho is this group for?( w, a" S. y* b4 F. U
& m* a# O4 w  f; [+ l& W% X0 Z
You definitely don't need to be a 'successful affiliate'.' I/ Y2 v( {8 d( L- X

/ m8 `+ k; Q8 G1 E. t- Q' [There are no specific prerequisites, but if you're still trying to figure out how to install Prosper this isn't the group for you. A very basic knowledge of building campaigns and running offers is essential., E3 o. I) P0 \, v# i
/ `+ O& s+ r; `4 z
We are looking for people who are serious and ready to take action to grow their business. Ultimately, we want every member to be successful. These classes will sell out again, so we are going to accept people who are ready to put in the work to be successful.
- J2 m2 f/ h$ `  Z& S" N6 \! n7 X
There are no other classes like this out there. This is a chance to take your affiliate business to the next level once and for all with a concrete roadmap and plan of action to follow. You'll not only get personal help, but develop a network of successful affiliate friends all working towards the same goal. Imagine: you’ll be learning more in 2 days than you have in your entire affiliate career. 4 c) J$ J) Y8 J5 T; \  X3 C) X

$ E+ Y5 i% R! I" ]1 b" `. ^Details & Registration/ x& @) X" y9 _. W
: ?" F$ M% Y3 ~9 Q% C1 t" U4 k+ B( m
Each class is limited to a small number of people and will take place on October 11th & 12th. The calls will be between 10am-5pm Pacific time. To be clear, the schedule is:
8 ~. K, Z4 N2 ~' j- h7 O, K# L* i' W# y' e- Z0 s- t4 q; F6 z; e
Saturday October 11th  z! d  O' E! f
) M5 B  V! k* o/ V) D; l
10am-2pm PPV Master Class Part 1( ]$ Z! Z' P& c; S3 p# _
3pm-7pm Long Term Master Class Part 1
7 I  q' I8 u8 R) \6 G& l$ e2 M9 D" r6 Z4 C$ P
Sunday October 12th
+ _# c4 d& x! |! c7 d& z
$ [2 ?  G! ^1 j& Z7 X" H10am-2pm PPV Master Class Part 2
5 y; X* M# k- j( F, ?8 p3pm-7pm Long Term Master Class Part 2
; E4 x% j/ n# n" U' Z8 w3 ?
' p% a$ v; r9 \  T' Z/ h: q1 R: eWe understand that people are in different timezones and might not be able to make the call times. You can still purchase the class, and listen to the calls on your own time. We will not be selling recordings of the class after this though, so you must apply now.
* {. {- v7 E8 L& l$ L
2 t3 P% l3 P& W  i4 j+ EOnce the course is completed, you’ll still have access to all the group calls, site, landing page templates, and lessons so you can go over the material forever. Spots will fill up quickly, so please apply ASAP if you’re interested. These will be the last master classes we do this year.& {7 {/ |; \6 Q; m# O# _1 s
8 j3 y* R/ m- J( u1 O2 E
The cost is $697 per class which includes:& J) h/ L& V* W) ^6 V9 y5 ?
5 I0 ^; U: {" u  L8 O* y
2 days of intensive training
) L3 e% Q& |4 gCall recordings
# j; J  b( I7 W3 A. iMaster Class site
5 N: u& _) C8 Z! R/ yLanding page templates* P- [3 w2 y- Y9 f" I

, G0 J. l! y  V1 o6 hIf you take both classes there is a $50 discount per class. If you've taken a Master Class in the past, please contact me for a special discount.
* N& M1 M6 T' y- w% j4 i% o3 |
: x# f# a, v/ g# N+ s  G, K# tTo apply, please fill out the form here8 N9 L2 k+ z& ?, ?
" Z7 H8 P* Y: \' T2 ^$ o2 G
Again, please don’t let the application process scare you off. This is only to ensure we fill the classes with people who really want to put the work in to become successful. Since these are one-time classes we are not doing a waiting list.
- s5 R0 R5 c1 l% q1 I2 K; N& p! ?- d4 B7 P: Z  @
I want to stress that these Master Classes will not change anything with the forum. I’ll still be sharing as much information and posting as many case studies as I always do. I don’t hesitate to say that I’m the most dedicated forum owner around, and these master classes change that. The Master Class is simply an opportunity for a group of affiliates to acquire tons of knowledge in a single weekend.
% n6 a! r9 ^& H: D3 q$ W% X) S* M  C' ]0 g1 X8 m+ {& K# N% b
And finally, I want to give you a bit of perspective on the price. While $697 isn’t peanuts, if you think about it, it’s the deal of a lifetime. You’re getting an amazing education that will pay for itself thousands of times over. You’re going to be exposed to methods, data, and like-minded people of the highest quality. Chances are extremely good that once you start putting these resources to work, you’ll easily be able to pay for the cost of this coaching program. These are going to be an intense 2 days of learning!
7 L2 I% |7 h4 S% c) J
" S+ m2 S0 V5 K6 b4 M% k7 _Please feel free to contact me with any questions!
/ l8 H0 k7 l/ s  ^# PDavid" `) Y( u: M# Q
1 D% v* w* D/ `8 I5 t# I
; d4 V4 G8 Q* C
2 B: G0 E1 d8 f2 l! `' o" ^
+ `& }$ U8 n4 G5 p; B  z; r1 P

, e% M' W& Y) c5 m8 W! y$ {
* d9 N! V0 `9 o" i5 A" j3 g. |) B+ @8 O- L0 z
+ h+ B; }" x. X7 h- g

9 w0 y1 R# c+ O6 ]$ C- L# p/ {- u) W" _1 c/ a# X3 a' \' |
7 h  B& [# X+ F9 M' C5 x& ^
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

广告币

积分

高级会员

积分

社区QQ达人

发表于 2014-9-30 17:56:58 | 显示全部楼层
你这是刷屏呢?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

广告币

积分

高级会员

积分

社区QQ达人

楼主| 发表于 2014-9-30 18:51:31 | 显示全部楼层
.. 。。。。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

广告币

积分

初级会员

积分
发表于 2014-9-30 20:12:51 | 显示全部楼层
说实话,没用。。

点评

报过 ?  详情 回复 发表于 2014-9-30 20:50
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

广告币

积分

高级会员

积分

社区QQ达人

楼主| 发表于 2014-9-30 20:50:17 | 显示全部楼层
super.wen 发表于 2014-9-30 20:124 g; z. N4 ?* v0 P; i
说实话,没用。。

( B1 O7 r5 G% u 报过 ?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

广告币

积分

初级会员

积分

社区QQ达人

QQ
发表于 2014-9-30 22:25:40 | 显示全部楼层
It's not a campaign we're handing you, or something you can take and make instantly profitable without making any changes.
1 |# |; [. v& u1 `* i5 J------------------------------------# j9 \1 H- j4 w5 t- ?' o8 d
不管什么类型的流量,offer,只要有一个campaign盈利了 就可以复制多个 跑来效果也不差 即使是直接完全模仿别人的 也跑的爽歪歪。。。

点评

..没试过  详情 回复 发表于 2014-10-1 08:01
http://www.advertcn.com/thread-4379-1-1.html
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

广告币

积分

高级会员

积分

社区QQ达人

发表于 2014-9-30 22:53:35 | 显示全部楼层
楼主如果抱着参加了培训就一定能有所提升的心态的话,那还是别报了。
  z) |. m6 H! g- E0 S/ l, ]5 o5 T! e9 x* X' ^
培训主要是认识一些圈子里的人。而不是为了他那些破pdf或者video,这些你自己稍微google一下都可以找到。 所以合买更没有必要

点评

。。哪我是报,还 是报  详情 回复 发表于 2014-10-1 08:02
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

广告币

积分

高级会员

积分

社区QQ达人

楼主| 发表于 2014-10-1 08:01:34 | 显示全部楼层
englishtown2013 发表于 2014-9-30 22:25
, }, K  S8 y( J( n" w1 @It's not a campaign we're handing you, or something you can take and make instantly profitable witho ...

( H. y) k) W3 E) R..没试过
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

广告币

积分

高级会员

积分

社区QQ达人

楼主| 发表于 2014-10-1 08:02:15 | 显示全部楼层
Chord 发表于 2014-9-30 22:535 W* v" G" p- z( p0 S8 v& L8 k& X
楼主如果抱着参加了培训就一定能有所提升的心态的话,那还是别报了。
) v( W  I5 {: u$ C$ L& @2 a- w) B/ N. d  Y8 b- E
培训主要是认识一些圈子里的人。而不 ...

5 i% v# W* w2 S1 o+ i- { 。。哪我是报,还    是报
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

广告币

积分

初级会员

积分

社区QQ达人

发表于 2014-10-1 10:04:03 | 显示全部楼层
不是太有把握
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

广告币

积分

中级会员

积分
发表于 2014-10-1 10:21:43 | 显示全部楼层
找老外一起团购,国内团购一下子就流出来了。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关于我们|联系我们|DMCA|广告服务|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|Github|网站地图|AdvertCN

GMT+8, 2024-9-24 17:20 , Processed in 0.052625 second(s), 14 queries , Gzip On, MemCache On.

Copyright © 2001-2023, AdvertCN

Proudly Operating in Hong Kong.

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表