2万

积分

管理员

宇宙无敌河马天神

积分

社区QQ达人

发表于 2014-4-10 23:11:32 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
adsterra
IBM 收购了 silverpop,一家专注于email marketing 和 automated marketing 的公司,据传言,价格达到了270 million。。。( w: W7 E7 X) x  X$ ^
2 s. P& {8 N: f7 l6 M* v# Y
silverpop。。说白了就是一家 ESP。。。ESP 都能卖这么多。。。NB 死了。。
- r6 Y. r0 [2 e( M
8 o. I4 a0 [0 D% e& k4 Z
  1. IBM will acquire email and marketing automation vendor Silverpop, the companies said Thursday. Terms of the deal weren't disclosed, but a story last month in the Atlanta Business Chronicle reported the value of a rumored acquisition at $270 million.
    8 A' v& n. Y" }- N* t4 L9 r
  2. IBM, like Adobe and Oracle, has remained steady on the acquisitions front.
    * ]. h3 N, t& l: H- M
  3. "They got massive marketing capabilities through Unica, analytics through Coremetrics and commerce through Sterling," commented Ray Wang, chairman and principal analyst at Constellation Research. "One of the huge trends is mass personalization at scale. You want to be able to get in there and say what content is relevant and deliver that content regardless of what channel [the consumer] is in."7 ^# Y  X' O( T( o: S' c
  4. Silverpop enables this. While IBM has "an army of assets" in play for marketing, Wang said Silverpop brings the ability to effectively keep identities in context regardless of how an individual engages with a brand.
    + i% A  a+ ^- L* k% k
  5. "The benefit of Silverpop is that it's not just limited to B2B or B2C," he added. "It's been effective for customers across all types of companies."
    " i  |) ?$ a  Z& q- S
  6. From the companies:
    4 C# i) }6 Z9 \- k7 ]; ^
  7. "IBM today announced it has entered into a definitive agreement to acquire. v, n  m  r9 w4 R3 Z8 o4 n
  8. Silverpop, a privately held company based in Atlanta, GA.  Silverpop's
    0 H; R8 q; e& X! _% f! U  r. `) Z
  9. cloud-based technology makes it easier for marketers to engage individual$ e* e# ]& s  S7 Q# Y
  10. customers with highly personalized offers and promotions in a scalable
    . n  `  x$ [9 F2 }, B/ [
  11. environment. This acquisition will both complement and extend IBM's leading" n" D3 v( |4 h# |, Z
  12. portfolio of enterprise marketing capabilities.; g' \1 _; G: g! D% F. K
  13. While Chief Marketing Officers (CMOs) understand the importance of& O) T( y+ B' I9 \3 L
  14. personalization, many struggle to achieve it at scale beyond a basic level# z& b+ K) ~* G. C% R
  15. of customization. Silverpop uniquely solves this challenge by creating) h$ r  t: h+ \1 u
  16. dynamic customer profiles gleaned from fragmented data streams inside and
    ; a( y4 n$ K% }
  17. outside the organization - such as social, web, email and mobile activity.8 I$ e, n* j* w3 t% k/ t: e
  18. By generating these insights in real time, Silverpop empowers marketers to
    3 g$ k2 D. T3 E
  19. deliver unique, highly personalized engagements for each individual7 M$ [1 Q+ Y  J7 [2 l+ a
  20. customer in a manner that increases sales, profitability and enhances
    8 B' M' @) S  K" x: F
  21. overall brand value.1 i1 ^3 Q( }6 s% T) V  g
  22. IBM, some argue, was one of the early enterprise entrants into the whole marketing tech stack game.7 h8 d# u2 P4 I7 |$ {6 Z# n
  23. "They were very early to hop on the notion of the CMO outspending IT," said Russ Glass, cofounder and CEO of B2B marketing and ads platform Bizo. " They were very early in the acquisition cycles of Unica, Coremetrics, Sterling Commerce, so you can argue they had a leg up on everybody four or five years ago."
    4 [6 I$ l. S" V& ~
  24. Where IBM may have had to retool their strategy was on the services side. IBM "may have underestimated that marketers had no interest [in using] global services in a very high-price, high-margin way to deliver some of this customization, which is where I think Silverpop comes in," he added. "It's much more of a next-generation product for IBM."
    : n$ o5 W! _  P8 G
  25. More to come.
复制代码

! {' `. L! x: L2 m; }( C! u* i/ B6 t8 c* T) M) d" N2 j

2 t- y6 h% i5 N* }6 s
相关帖子
学会提问的艺术, 从小处入手, 忌大而空
AdvertCN电报群

我最喜欢用的工具
7200W全球动态不重复住宅IP代理
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

广告币

积分

中级会员

积分
发表于 2014-4-10 23:27:47 | 显示全部楼层
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

广告币

积分

高级会员

积分

社区QQ达人

发表于 2014-4-11 07:52:40 | 显示全部楼层
我去,这是怎么个估值法?Aweber要值多少钱?强
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

1万

广告币

2万

积分

管理员

宇宙无敌河马天神

积分

社区QQ达人

楼主| 发表于 2014-4-11 08:12:29 | 显示全部楼层
Lebron.Meng 发表于 2014-4-11 07:52# H. [- l0 z+ T. o% P
我去,这是怎么个估值法?Aweber要值多少钱?强

2 O8 u- L+ l9 b2 Y1 Oaweber 与 silverpop不是一个级别的。。
学会提问的艺术, 从小处入手, 忌大而空
AdvertCN电报群

我最喜欢用的工具
7200W全球动态不重复住宅IP代理
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关于我们|联系我们|DMCA|广告服务|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|Github|网站地图|AdvertCN

GMT+8, 2024-9-24 15:27 , Processed in 0.046558 second(s), 13 queries , Gzip On, MemCache On.

Copyright © 2001-2023, AdvertCN

Proudly Operating in Hong Kong.

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表