AdsEmpire
 谷歌+Bing+TT+MSN官方代理 
⚡️按条S5代理⚡️静态⚡️独享⚡️5G⚡️最干净<Wifi住宅+5G移动>IP代理指纹浏览器,就用AdsPower
【广户】
⚡️我们很有实力Search feed套利⚡️Affiliate 广告开户FB/Google/TK点我开户⚡️
DuoPlus专注打造跨境电商云手机E.PN 虚拟卡BINOM TRACKER 60% OFF!比Adplexity还好用的Spy工具
MediaGo+Taboola+Ob开户百度国际MediaGo⚡️让产品狂奔全球百度国际,高点击转化,快速放量百度国际MediaGo,独家原生流量
ADPLEXITY + ADVERTCN7200W全球动态不重复住宅IP代理全球虚拟卡, 支持U充值Facebook 批量上广告
尤里改 - FB 稳定投放免费黑五教程(持续更新、欢迎交流)2024做什么 - Media buy 项目库各种主页、账单户、BM户(优势)
⚡️个人户,bm户不限额,账单户Adsterra 的CPA/CPM/CPC 网站流量一手BM分享户不限额9Proxy ⚡️ $0.04/IP, 无限带宽
FB顶级服务商IPCola原生住宅IP⚡️$2.1/条双ISPFB1拖7/8/9一个也是批发价FB二三解0.1元一个
Google、Bing官方总代  联盟流量开户广告位出租  
查看: 3818|回复: 5

Prosper202 的team 越来越。。。。

[复制链接]

主题

1万

广告币

2万

积分

管理员

宇宙无敌河马天神

积分

社区QQ达人

发表于 2014-3-14 06:56:40 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
adsterra
本来很好的一个开源软件,成了现在的这个样子, Nana 的marketing 策略真是变了又变, 从免费到收费,到改变收费策略,到再次改成开源
+ d+ _5 q$ J$ P. a/ _9 ~" t1 i. q  p  U" o" M
原来有12个人在这个 team 里,现在就 2个人了。。。
2 l5 ^" @, K: a
4 ]/ O! W' R8 ]& D$ r3 c不过说起这个。。我又开始还念copeac 了。。。copeac 这个域名我一定要买到
9 q2 _1 S" I* M, a
" I- y# t2 V7 ~: E我估计大部分的人还都在使用 1.7.2的 version
2 t! X& n2 e% B8 e9 N" \" w1 Q% r- u$ A" M
其实完全可以论坛牵个头,找一些coder 来 二次开发一下 prosper202
  1. There was a time when there were 12+ very cool people working on Prosper202 and Tracking202. We sold the company and eventually bought it back (It's a long story).$ f0 `+ k  ], f+ O2 }

2. * ^$ O  o& `' ^  K% t
  3. Most of the team have gone on to build some very cool stuff. Today the team that builds Tracking202 and Prosper202 is made up of just two people. Me (Nana) and Oskars the awesome new developer I brought on board late last year. He's responsible for much of the new code in 1.8.x.: ~7 I3 \# N, o0 z# M6 B6 M# m

4. 0 ]- W& i" R7 R+ d4 x# F
  5. We are both believers in open source, and continue to build out software without encrypting a single line of code. We do this because we believe an open, extensible and flexible tracking platform is the most powerful way to empower you to fully customize and integrate Prosper202 into your business and workflow. 7 _. {- J% O3 m. J5 |, g% W+ ^
  6. / p- M& _+ O: z
  7. Our vision is to create the largest open platform and allow everyone in the Affiliate and Performance Marketing Industry to build upon and integrate with other platforms. We are already on the right track, because we have almost 100,000 Prosper202 users and an estimated 30,000+ of you are actively using Prosper202 every month! We are not yet at Wordpress numbers, but we're working on it :)
    2 L: k' t( Y' c6 Y! L8 |9 v; y
  8. ( [2 o8 [- t3 B& _) W3 M
  9. Our next few steps involve opening up the platform for developers, Affiliate Networks, Ad Networks and other 3rd parties to easily build extensions, add-ons and integrations into Prosper202. Partners will be able to tap into the large installed user base for instant distribution. Contact me if you'd like to be on the early notification list for our API, we already working with a partner to build out an integration with the Reporting API we just completed and we'd like to have more partners on board for our launch.
    3 G8 h. D$ y3 q
  10. 2 s3 z4 |% T, @# D. @0 J5 [
  11. As you can see in the list below we've added many new features but there's a LOT more work to be done. Between the two of us, we tackling each feature one by one. But to get to where we plan to be, we'll be adding to our development team over the next few months to rapidly pick up the pace of development. If you are a developer looking to to contribute to the core Prosper202 platform, please get in touch.: `# [6 J3 }0 I, B( e3 L$ M

12. 6 A8 B9 O' g  z8 X
  13. Here's what we've added to Prosper202 since my last email
    " A, M( S+ ^. {9 V- Q. ?
  14. Mobile user agent detection
    0 \- K& @1 b, \# [" o* t2 C
  15. GEO IP data ! r+ w2 u; A' V
  16. You'll now see city and country info in spy view and visitor view. $ P  E3 W4 |8 o' F+ }" Y
  17. We've added two new GEO specific reports in the Analyze Tab
    ( _  b+ k/ _* e2 ?: t) @
  18. ISP/Carrier Detection
    " d) F0 Z# u; B7 o' p) Z) G
  19. ISP and Carrier Info shows in spy and visitor view
    % C7 v6 _- Y4 g) H% _+ ^4 ]
  20. New ISP/Carrier report in Analyze tab 8 r$ n9 M3 C2 x" U$ N. c
  21. Group overview now has an option to break down traffic by device type (Desktop, mobile and tablet)
    9 G: z/ m2 @! n' S8 Q, g. j
  22. New report in analyze tab for device break down
    ' p. Z, P7 {5 }3 P6 ?8 S& N. h
  23. Eliminated the need to create a Landing page php redirect file, this is now built right into Prosper202 : p9 C$ Y- P! i# e/ j3 V: S( a( N
  24. Expanded search engine referrer keyword detection
    , b0 w/ \0 Z) q* |
  25. Bot and crawler detection. Your stats are gong to be even more accurate with a huge database of bots and crawlers. All bots are automatically filtered out. That pesky bing adbot will no longer throw your stats off
    ' @! X8 h! P9 n* h
  26. Reporting API - You can now pull your reports out of Prosper202 via an API call and do some cool stuff with it.  For example, if you've ever wanted to do your own custom analysis on your data, you could pull that data right into a google docs spreadsheet 4 x% @1 M! `! K' h1 I
  27. We still have a super long list of features being added before the final 1.8.2 release, take a look at some of the more interesting ones:
    % X$ w8 y: O! _8 t. {
  28. Expanded custom variable. Right now there's c1-c4. We are expanding that out to support 10-15 custom variable in total 2 D  W1 T% Q" [* a8 G$ S+ }
  29. HTML5 charts this will let you view beautifully rendered charts on your mobile device or tablet 3 ]% B$ R5 V1 O% z5 T; w
  30. API Integration with all your favorite networks (Pull offers, reports, place pixels, postbacks and more)
    4 Q2 B/ H" g- y) _
  31. Full API to allow you to manage every aspect of Prosper202 without having to ever login 1 y% O0 V" y- l! K' O! X/ G
  32. Smart Self Optimizing Rotator and Splittester (Split up traffic based on multiple factors, geo, browser time, carrier, time of day, day of week, and more then split test them and have Prosper automatically optimize where traffic is sent based on metrics such as conversion rate or eCPM)
    & k/ C9 t, }% o, c5 Q1 S
  33. 4 w$ F: e, t# N0 R. B% ]
  34. Are we missing something you really need? We probably have it already on our roadmap document, but just in case, hit reply and let me know. I'll be personally reading every reply to make sure we didn't miss an important feature. % {5 `. ?1 T9 a: t4 `8 n/ E( ~
  35. 2 ?; O/ Q7 \% T4 y
  36. When Prosper202 1.8.2 launches we plan to have it available for free with our two hosting partners BeyondHosting and Hostwinds. If you are not already working with them, now's the best time to check them out since you will get Prosper202 1.8.2 first.9 ]" x4 J( o& @) I
  37. % o( C+ p) K1 t8 \# _4 o
  38. There will be a nominal one time fee to download and install on other hosting platforms.  This will allow you to install Prosper202 1.8.2 on unlimited servers. There are a few reasons reasons for this.
    0 f, w: K% P* J% Z. ~% n
  39. 7 A- e8 S" ^- z9 }$ u4 N
  40. It cuts down support issues for us, as we make Prosper202 better, the installation process has gotten more complex. We'd love to help you, but there are only two if us and over 100k of you :) * j1 ?& k$ K  `
  41. It will make your life easier, because our hosting partners are experts in installing and optimizing Prosper202 for you. Why deal with any tech issues? & a0 x9 V3 D' C4 C( n) y7 I
  42. If you choose not to work with our partners, your payment will help us cover our costs, grow our team, support you better and create better software for you. Obviously, the better Prosper202 gets, the more your business can grow with less effort. Oh yeah if you are wondering, yes have the ability to lock the software to only work for buyers, but we are not going to do that. We trust you will do the right thing!
复制代码
相关帖子
学会提问的艺术, 从小处入手, 忌大而空
AdvertCN电报群

我最喜欢用的工具
7200W全球动态不重复住宅IP代理
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

广告币

积分

中级会员

积分
发表于 2014-3-14 10:21:12 | 显示全部楼层
不知道他们两个能坚持多久,收费无可非议,收得大家能接受就好。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

广告币

积分

高级会员

积分

社区QQ达人

QQ
发表于 2014-3-15 01:39:02 | 显示全部楼层
cpvlab才247刀,202的功能弱了一半都不止,价格高了那是找死
努力奋斗
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

广告币

积分

初级会员

积分
发表于 2014-3-15 21:06:18 | 显示全部楼层
可以在开发了一个的
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

广告币

积分

高级会员

积分
发表于 2014-3-15 22:40:25 | 显示全部楼层
在github上fork一个,有钱找人开发很容易的
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

ginenm 该用户已被删除
发表于 2014-3-17 06:32:36 | 显示全部楼层
河马 这个软件我下了 但是不知道干嘛用的
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关于我们|联系我们|DMCA|广告服务|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|Github|网站地图|AdvertCN

GMT+8, 2024-9-24 13:17 , Processed in 0.054766 second(s), 20 queries , Gzip On, MemCache On.

Copyright © 2001-2023, AdvertCN

Proudly Operating in Hong Kong.

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表