fjeanbart 发表于 2019-5-15 23:15:57

Freddy's Fast Five - Jumbleberry Trend Update

Hi All,

The city of Toronto is still buzzing from the incredible buzzer beater shot made by Kawhi Leonard on Sunday. In case you missed the game or don't have anyone from Toronto on your social media, here's a link to the biggest shot in franchise history: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ChT3ewZXTfM

Today I came across a great post on LinkedIn that asked 18 DTC thought leaders, execs and investors for one piece of advice to share regarding launching a DTC brand in 2019. You can check out their answers here: https://twitter.com/ Rezakhadjavi/status/1126830309985615873

Below are the top 5 offers that are trending on the network:

1. Male Enhancement - PH (SS):
This is the #1 trending offer on the network for the past 7 days! Philippines is the new hotness. I know this geo has been around for a while in the nutra space, but our ME offer is exclusive to Jumbleberry and it's uncapped. If You're looking for an english speaking geo, with cheap traffic and unlimited cap, then give this offer a test.

2. Diet - CA (SS):
Our SS offer for CA diet will compete with any trial offer out there and is also uncapped. Summer is right around the corner in Canada and that means everyone wants to lose weight fast to work on their summer bodies. I can offer massive gepc tests in Order to prove this will outperform any trial offer out there.

3. Diet - US (Trial):
US diet trial is a staple vertical on the network, but we launched a few new offers that have moved it up the JB power rankings. If you strictly promote trials, then hit me up and I can show you links to our top 3 offers.

4. Iphone/Samsung Sweeps - IT (CC Trial):
We had another big week for CC sweeps and if I were to choose one geo to promote it would definitely be IT. We work with the biggest adv in IT and our top offer has unlimited cap. Let me know what payout you need in this geo And I'll work on getting custom CPA's.

5. Pet CBD - US (SS):
I you you have a quick search on pet cbd and notice how it's currently on the rise. The adv has built hosted presells And is willing to make any customizations.

If you're having issues with fb accounts, send me a msg on skype and I can connect you with some of the top account vendors.

Frederic Jean-Bart - Affiliate Manager Team Lead
[email protected]

页: [1]
查看完整版本: Freddy's Fast Five - Jumbleberry Trend Update