fjeanbart 发表于 2019-3-25 12:24:11

Freddy's Fast Five - Jumbleberry WH Offer Update

Hi All,

This newsletter is being delivered 32,000 feet in the air on my flight to China and all I can say is airplane wifi is a thing of beauty (what a time to be alive!). Our WH/Ecomm division has been trending high This month, so this week I'm going to focus on offers that are approved to run on FB/Google/Native. My success in this industry has come from identifying new opportunities and then making the best deal for my affiliates. If you' Re tired of having your campaigns shut down everyday, then hit me up and I can explain the best way to make money with WH.

Below are the top 5 trending WH/Ecomm offers on the network for the past week:

1. Birth Control (White Hat)
The adv for our top pain relief offer has celeb endorsements, creatives and LAL audience data that he's willing to share. Pain management is a vertical that we get a lot of requests for, so let me know if you have traffic and I can give you More info on our top offer.

2. Pain Relief (White Hat)
The adv for our top pain relief offer has celeb endorsements, creatives and LAL audience data that he's willing to share. Pain management is a vertical that we get a lot of requests for, so let me know if you have traffic and I can give you More info on our top offer.

3. Hair Loss (White Hat)
Intl hair loss offer that's seeing the most success with FB, Google Ads (text) and email. Target demo is M&F 40-60 year old; strongest demo is female 30-60 year old. The biggest geo is US followed by UK, AUS And NZ. The adv has a ton of creatives they're willing to share. Let me know what you need in order to get going with a test.

4. Keto (White Hat)
With all the hype surrounding the Keto diet, it only makes sense that we brought on some offers that can be run compliant on fb. We have an ebook and a collagen offer that both have a low CTC. If you're a BH diet affiliate , let me help you build some WH content and let's make some consistent diet revenue.

5. Jawline Sculpting (White Hat)
When I first saw this jawline sculpting offer I thought there was no way it would work. Then I did some research on the target market and realized how much they're willing to spend on surgical procedures to fix their jawline. I've seen some Creatives for this offer and they're pretty compelling. Sometimes the best offers are the ones with the most niche angles, hit me up and I'll show you links to the offer page.

If you're having issues with fb accounts, send me a msg on skype and I can connect you With some of the top account/credit card vendors.

Thanks,
Frederic Jean-Bart -Affiliate Manager Team Lead
[email protected]

页: [1]
查看完整版本: Freddy's Fast Five - Jumbleberry WH Offer Update