fjeanbart 发表于 2019-3-6 05:35:49

Jumbleberry团队要来深圳啦!

HeyShenzhen!

I who can not wait to face with you to face communication, and with the discussion I have the line industry in the future.
I have to be 3 Yue 29 on Friday on the Shenzhen Nakasu Marriott Hotel held the line industry to share, I have to discuss 2019 year Nutra and E-com latest trends .

Share Yee Cheng:

2-3 pmPoint JumbleberryOf 2019Year NutraOutlook
2018 years of income eligible bring me their 2019 revelation yearsTrials and Straight Sale - Where should you focus?Upcoming MasterCard for Trail law regulations for your business What does it mean?With high investment capital back to report the emerging potential of countries and regions

in the afternoon4-5 pointsEmerging trends in the E-com brand
Is what you should test consider that these vertical collar domainBrands are learning learning the use of turn- key refers to the standardCooperation with brands when required to test the consideration of factors and best real practice

5-7pmFood and drink materialAnd other participants Kerry guest to enjoy snacks and drinks with the goods when social communication!
Register to participate!

Speech speaking Location:
Shenzhen Zhongzhou Marriott HotelNo. 88 , Haide, Shenzhen , Nanshan District
Check to see the map

If you can not make me have to share, do not worry - you can still inherent throughout the week WeWork do public place I find them .
Shared office public position:
No theory is the first time see the surface, but also are to reminisced - I have very happy intended to see you.

WeWork Office public roomChina Construction steel bonded structure buildingNo. 3331 , Central Road, Nanshan District, Shenzhen3 Yue 26 Ri Zhi 29 RiCheck to see the map
Local trafficThe ironThe iron 2 No. Line Dengliang Station (walk . 6 of 5 bell )
Frederic Jean-BartSenior Affiliate Manager - JumbleberrySkype: fjeanbartWeChat: wxid_12bgwrs7gy5g12

abbey0812 发表于 2019-3-7 15:10:29

Welcome to Shenzhen!:)

fjeanbart 发表于 2019-3-8 01:34:00

abbey0812 发表于 2019-3-7 15:10
Welcome to Shenzhen!

Thanks Abbey :)
页: [1]
查看完整版本: Jumbleberry团队要来深圳啦!