fjeanbart 发表于 2019-1-29 02:38:35

Freddy's Fast Five - Nutra Trend Update

Hi All,

It's a cold winter's day here in Toronto and we're expecting up to 20cm of snow. Unfortunately this industry doesn't allow for Snow Days, so the show must go on. The good news is your boy FJB is gonna drop Some hot tips to heat up all your campaigns.

I've had a lot of affiliates ask me about how to build good safe pages that get approved by fb. Some of you are doing a good job at building them and others are submitting pages that Have non-working links, content that doesn't relate to the site and just terrible looking pages. If you're looking to learn how to improve this process of your campaigns, then hit me up and I can give you some really good tips .

Here are the I'm The Top Trends. 5 ON The Network for Seeing The Past Week:

1. the SS Diet (Tier 2 & Geos. 3):This offer is still the top dog on the network. If you're looking for geos with cheap traffic and high ROI, then this is the offer you NEED to run!
2. DE Diet (SS): DE Diet is our top intl geo Right now and our exclusive offer has been consistently outperforming Revolyn Keto. The offer also has more payment options than Revolyn, so hit me up for cap.
3. UK ME (Trial): We have the top UK ME trial offer in the industry. Cap is limited, so allocation goes to the affiliates who have the best quality.
4. US ME (Trial): With over 3,500 s1 in cap available, this is one of our biggest verticals in Jan.
5 . US Brain:We have 2 trial offers for US brain with a combined daily cap of 200 sales/day. Hit me up if you have any brain traffic.

If you're having issues with fb accounts, send me a msg on skype and I can connect you With some of the top account/credit card vendors.

Thanks,
Frederic Jean-Bart - Senior Affiliate Manager
[email protected]

页: [1]
查看完整版本: Freddy's Fast Five - Nutra Trend Update