fjeanbart 发表于 2019-1-25 06:22:40

Freddy's Fast Five - Nutra Trend Update

Hi All,

Welcome to a special Thursday edition of Freddy's Fast Five. We've had a few new offers explode on the network this week and I didn't want to wait until next Monday to fill you on the current trends.

Here are the Top 5 trends I'm seeing on the network for the past week:

1. SS Diet (Tier 2 & 3 Geos): If you have access to intl diet traffic for Tier 2/3 geos, then I have the perfect offer for you We just launched a brand new SS diet offer that accepts traffic from over 100 different countries. The offer is uncapped with a $70 payout and we're currently doing over 2,000 sales/day. Hit me up if you have access to tier 2/ 3 geos.
2. DE Diet (SS): If you've been running DE diet for the past year, you know the Revolyn brand has been tops... well not anymore. This week we launched a new exclusive 2 step, which has consistently outperformed Revolyn for several of our top affiliates.
3. FR Diet (Trial): For several weeks, Healthy Life has been the top FR diet offer, but we launched 2 new trial offers this week with over 500 s1/week. Hit me up to secure cap.
4. US Skin (Trial): If you have lots of traffic of US skin, hit me up and I can get you a GEPC on our top skin offer that has over 1500 s1/week.
5. US ME: We have over 3,000 s1/week on US ME split between our top 4 offers. Hit me up now and I'll open up our top offer.

If you're having issues with fb accounts, send me a msg on skype and I can connect you with some of the top account/credit card vendors.

Thanks,

Frederic Jean-Bart - Senior Affiliate Manager
frederic.jeanbart@jumbleberry .com
页: [1]
查看完整版本: Freddy's Fast Five - Nutra Trend Update