Convert2Brittan 发表于 2019-1-24 04:15:54

Invitation to Join Alliance

Hello Everyone!!

This is Brittany - I am an affiliate manager at Convert2Media.Q1 is off to a great start!January is as busy as ever, and I hope everyone is having great success with their campaigns!!

Here's whats popular at C2M:
1.CPS Diet offers:Both international and US.There is a lot of money to be made in the CPS space!Most offers are uncapped, have high payouts over $100, and the room to scale.We have lots of affiliates making big money with these offers, and with the Mastercard processing issues coming our way, the trend to switch to straight sales is becoming more and more popular.I can assist you with pages and ads.

2. Trials:If you have mastered the trial space, we have two step cap available on skin, diet, male enhancement, and muscle.We can build out any flow that you want and make custom offers.Dedicated cap available for steady rebills.

3. CRYPTO. Crypto is still doing very hot!Payouts around $600+ per deposit.Add me on Skype Brittany_1250 for data on top performing geos and pages.

4. ECOM - International E-com offers with translated presells.Super popular in the nordics, Fr, and the US.

5. CC Sweeps - Iphone and Android offers designed for push traffic.

Please add me on Skype Brittany_1250 or QQ 2984575775

Get an account Here
Put Brittany in the comments section for immediate AdvertCN approval.

Offer rotator, weekly payouts, account provider access
Skin, muscle, diet, male enhancement, crypto, CBD, sweeps

[*]

Elie 发表于 2019-1-24 15:45:10

Hey Brittany, i am advertiser and looking for Malaysia MO traffic, let me know if we could work together. :)

Convert2Brittan 发表于 2019-1-24 22:51:06

Elie 发表于 2019-1-24 15:45
Hey Brittany, i am advertiser and looking for Malaysia MO traffic, let me know if we could work toge ...

Add me on Skype Brittany_1250

河小马 发表于 2019-2-25 12:56:32

welcome to advertcn
页: [1]
查看完整版本: Invitation to Join Alliance