fjeanbart 发表于 2019-1-22 05:36:31

Freddy's Fast Five - Nutra Trend Update

Hi All,

I hope everyone's Jan and 2019 are off to a good start. To those are having trouble getting some volume going, I say fear not... there are still 11 days left in the month and in this industry that means plenty of time to turn Things around.

Here are the top 5 trends I'm seeing on the network for the past week:

1. SS diet (US, CA, AU/NZ, UK, DE and ZA): Diet SS is still at the tops of the leaderboard. If you have access to lots of diet traffic, hit me up and I can lock in a Massive GEPC deal for you.
2. US diet Trial: We have 2 step and 1 step diet trial offers with over 5,000 sales/week in cap available. Hit me up at the beginning of the week for top tier cap.
3. US Skin Trial: If you have good quality traffic for US Skin I can secure you exclusive cap on a 2,000 sales/week offer which is tops in the industry.
4. FR Diet Trial/SS: France is always a great intl geo to promote in due to low traffic costs and huge buying power from the French market.
5. US Home Services CPL: Our friend Charles Ngo wrote a great article on the advantages of running WH CPL offers (https://goo.gl/sfQqB9). If you're looking to run some WH campaigns, then look no further Than home services CPL!

If you're having issues with fb accounts, send me a msg on skype and I can connect you with some of the top account/credit card vendors.

Thanks,

Frederic Jean-Bart - Senior Affiliate Manager
E: [email protected]

页: [1]
查看完整版本: Freddy's Fast Five - Nutra Trend Update