fjeanbart 发表于 2018-9-5 03:08:50

Nutra Trends - Jumbleberry

Hello everyone, Welcome to the first week of September and the last 4 months of the year. This last 4 months to ensure that we achieve 2018 Nian set of year-end target of vital importance! Now let's put it to work! The following is my net current trends seen on the network Fast Five . This week I want to focus on strong tune the performance of the best of 5 Zhong new products : • American skin care ( direct sales ): in the past few weeks, the United States skin care has always been on the network 's best-selling product , but the trial of the cap competitiveness too . The direct sales skin care products are from in our largest supplier , he did not limit the CAP , and willing to carry out large-scale GEPC test• American Body Sculpting ( Trial ): Due to the large size of the body sculpting products , customers want us to provide more similar products . Because Jumbleberry most focus on the customer and user of the inter- relationship , we successfully fought to make our biggest supplier of specially designed body sculpting tryout page . If you want to know the best body sculpting products we sell, please feel free to contact me.• American intellectual products ( trial ): mental test items which for some time has been in short supply, contact me to know more about our just launched a new brand , opportunity fleeting!• Australia's Skin Care ( trial): This is in addition to the largest outside the United States international skin care market, we have just launched Another trial Australian skin care products , we now offer 6 different 2 Steps trial product. I was at my 100% nominal guarantee card you can become the local winner!• Norway Skin Care ( trial): We work with the industry's largest Norwegian skin care products supplier cooperation, he 's products sold higher than the competition 52%. Don't sleep in front of this opportunity ! If you would like to know any other information / data for any of the above 5 points , please contact me via Skype/ email and I am happy to share more knowledge. Thank you ,
Frederic Jean-BartSenior Affiliate Manager - JumbleberrySkype: fjeanbartE: [email protected]
页: [1]
查看完整版本: Nutra Trends - Jumbleberry