小白龙 发表于 2018-7-6 17:18:48

【aff八卦】震惊!cpvlab最新内幕消息

本帖最后由 小白龙 于 2018-7-6 17:56 编辑

Anyone know what happened to CPVLAB?
I asked for refund via their support email and helpdesk ticketing system - nothing happened...later when i contacted my credit card company and kept pressing them for answers, finally another company who is doing the PAID support for them https(dot)//setyourcampaign.com/ said Robert (the owner?) has "disappeared lately" and they are not responsible for refunds .....
What a shame !

Yes I know. Few guys from the company took the script, made some changes I presume, started a new company and now they are seling "The new and improved version of the popular self-hosted tracking tool CPV Lab". Same price, same guarantees. It's a shame they can do this but they can't give cusotmers that paid for the script the license key to continue run the script or at least keep a server to do this license checking so we can use it.

Hello Everyone,
I hope Mr. Tutor doesn't mind if I put this thread.

This is Mo (Previously from CPV Lab team) founder and managing director of SetYourCampaign.

I would like to announce that I released SYC Tracker, best CPV Lab tracker replacement and that for all CPV Lab users they are more than welcome and get a free SYC Tracker license without paying for it.

If Mr. Tutor allows me to put more details I will.

Thank you all and have a good day,
Mo

Guys,

1. Yes, SYC Tracker is self hosted

2. SYC Tracker and SetYourCampaign is totally separate from CPV Lab you can check setyourcampaign(dot)com(slash)syctracker or google SYC Tracker

3. Yes, CPV Lab website is still working but no one is managing it or even support it anymore.. even new purchase is not available now.

刚刚在affiliatefix看到的消息,cpvlab内部已经分裂成CPV Lab Pro 以及新的SYC Tracker,旧的cpvlab.com网站已经不再提供服务!

Mr.Tutor又是谁呢?是以前cpvlab的老大吗?

老刘 发表于 2018-7-6 18:18:39

这有什么震惊。
不就是创始人辞职,另外开个店单干。

个人推测,合伙人撤资,没钱了自然散伙。

PS:中国几乎没人用CPVLAB,没什么好关注的

蜗牛不牛 发表于 2018-7-6 19:18:03

Tutor不是affiliatefix的boss吗

rogerluo 发表于 2018-7-6 20:25:20

好像是他们之前的老板robert生病失连了很长时间,所以下面的人分成了两派,其中有个Radu的人把cpvlab的服务器给黑了,大家全都无法验证账号登陆不上去。。。就是想强迫大家用他的cpvlab pro

小白龙 发表于 2018-7-6 22:51:29

rogerluo 发表于 2018-7-6 20:25
好像是他们之前的老板robert生病失连了很长时间,所以下面的人分成了两派,其中有个Radu的人把cpvlab的服务 ...

所噶,我和Radu通过几次邮件感觉他还是很Nice的,没想到是大黑阔:lol
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 【aff八卦】震惊!cpvlab最新内幕消息