fjeanbart 发表于 2018-6-27 04:20:23

Nutra Trends - Jumbleberry

Hello everyone, Jumbleberry team will participate next month in Barcelona AWE , I have scheduled meetings begun. If you are interested in participating, please Skype/ Email me and we can talk about a time. The following is my net current trends seen on the network ranked the top five products : 1. American slimming product ( direct ): I have already created a highly competitive ecosystem, we have 3 American health straight pins produced products, daily sales of more than 4000 Jian . This is the most favored product in the trend2. The United States men's Hu whisker growth ( direct ): If you're looking for a relatively inexpensive for consumers products, check out our Keratin Beard Growth Products3. teeth whitening teeth whitening (trial version): We have the industry's best click on the exchange rate of tooth whitening products, this product can play on all outstanding native ads4. US ED / Muscle: This week I have introduced 8 models new American muscle / ED products , and can provide a weekly 7,000 pieces step1 of the cap5. American skin care products : skin care products in the past 3 months I have been their most consistent product, and we have several Jumbleberry exclusive agent of skin care products If you want to get any more than about 5 Zhong product More information / data, please Skype / e-mail contact me, I'd be happy to share with you more details.
WeChat: fjeanbartSkype : fjeanbartEmail: [email protected]
页: [1]
查看完整版本: Nutra Trends - Jumbleberry