digitalraves1 发表于 2018-5-15 02:19:07

in case you need help

As an affiliate, you want to make sure that you are getting paid for the sales/leads that result from your activities. In order for this to work, there has to be some kind of tracking system in place – which is the core of every affiliate program or affiliate network. These tracking systems generate special tracking links that affiliates use to send traffic (clicks), and every click coming through a link like that is then tied to the account of the particular affiliate who referred it.

Every affiliate requires some level of support, you simply need someone to be there and answer your questions, when you need it. This is what Affiliate Managers do, these people serve as your contacts with the product owners or affiliate networks.
My name is Maryam and I'm an Affiliate Manager with DigitalRaves
We have Top direct and exclusive campaigns to all our affiliates. We are very strong with Mobile subscription (Click flows and Pins) , Forex , Binary and Crypto, Quality CPL and CPI. Contact me now on Skype : Maryam DigitalRaves or QQ : 1130993771 if you will like to smile to the bank $$$$$
页: [1]
查看完整版本: in case you need help