妖妖 发表于 2013-5-1 23:04:40

终身免费VPS - 5G硬盘 - 10G流量

地址:http://www.vps.me/

http://www.vps.me/bb-themes/vpsme/images/server1.jpg

The most affordable VPS hosting

With vps.me you get more for less. We have developed a unique platform, and we do not pay for licensing. We also purchase bandwidth in 10 Gbps packages at extremely low prices so we can also offer the best possible pricing for you. Moreover – everything is of highest quality.

Ultimate hardware

You can't go wrong with dual Intel Xeon Jaketown E5-2600 series processors that power 20 MB cache. You will never fail with our machine that has 128 GB of RAM. And to top it off our configuration has RAID-10 protected Intel SSD cloud storage for ultimate performance. We do not oversell our monster machines, so your VPS is guaranteed to reach light speed.

Enterprise data backups

Enterprise-level backups made easy. We understand that your data is the most expensive thing for you. So we automatically backup your server every day. We also keep the previous Friday's copy of your server. In one click from the control panel, you can restore backup anytime.

The one and only: Free VPS!

Why pay? Take your free VPS. We are the first and only free VPS hosting provider! With our free plan you can start and run almost any OS template: from Wordpress or cPanel installation to Minecraft server. To learn more about differences click here.

Free migration assistance

We know how difficult it can be moving data. We have developed several automated tools that will migrate your server from its current provider to VPS.ME in one click! And even if something does not work as it should after automated data transfer, you can use our ask our smart hands data migration assistant.

Double server power for free!

Get double RAM and CPU power when needed. You can configure 15 minute peak times every day at which time you will be able to use double server resources. This will allow your cron jobs and other resource-heavy tasks to finish faster.

Simply better reseller hosting

YouHosting is the easiest and free way to start your own web hosting business. Only with YouHosting is so attractive that you will get your first client registration and first domain hosted in less than 24 hours after registration!

Tons of OS templates

We have developed the widest range of OS templates in the industry. Everything from Wordpress to Minecraft to OpenVPN is available. We can also build any custom templates by your request on our forum. Use it, test it, and play it.

Unique platform

We have developed our own VPS management portal, which is, first of all, nice and easy to use. Second, it is filled with many unique features that allow you to control and manage every single aspect of your virtual private server. Start, stop, rebuild, clone, backup, migrate and even more made easy!

Unique networking options

Our VPS management portal also offers advanced network control tools. Null route your IPs via BGP, get advanced network usage stats, analyze netflows, enable or disable UDP, TCP, ICMP traffic and many more, now available only at vps.me.

妖妖 发表于 2013-5-1 23:06:03

未经测试
标题上和网站上是这么写的 Price:Free
但是你懂的,免费的其实是最贵的。:P

知行合一 发表于 2013-5-1 23:07:19

当VPN使呗~

andysky 发表于 2013-5-2 23:13:54

是我这里问题还是咋样。这个站样式加载不了啊?

YMVPS 发表于 2013-5-3 00:56:22

恩,不做站,当个VPN

npcome 发表于 2013-5-3 01:03:53

楼上做VPN的同学到时候给个账号哦