小狠 发表于 2014-9-12 18:12:59

How To Spy Media Buys.

I try to bring you guys the latest news in affiliate marketing, online marketing, as well as experimental A/B tests, case studies and everything else that’s marketing related. I don’t do paid reviews so my goal isn’t to sell you on something, I’ll let you do that yourself. With that tidbit set aside, this post is about my friends new software he just launched. It’s called WhatRunsWhere.com and it allows you to view competitors ads on content networks and media buys. I’ve been playing with it over the last 2 days and I’ll break everything down below.>>Main Feature #1 = DOMAIN SEARCH
When you search a domain, it shows you every single site that domain has ads on. All the ad servers its on,
ie: r1.ace.advertising.com (IFrame, 32 hits)
ad.technoratimedia.com (IFrame, 32 hits)
a.tribalfusion.com (IFrame, 32 hits)
which allows you to pinpoint which networks they’re using, and finally shows you every ad they have running, both text and banner ads.—–>>Main Feature #2 = AD SEARCH
WHAT TYPE OF ADS DO YOU WANT TO FIND?
Text or BannerWHAT SIZE BANNERS DO YOU WANT TO FIND?
300×250, 728×90, and many othersWHAT MEDIA BUY COMPANY WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEARCH?
Google Images Ads
Adwords Content Network
Adsonar
Pulse360
ContextWeb/AdsDaq
Adblade
MSN Content Network
Tribal Fusion
BuySellAds
Rubicon Project
Zedo
Myspace
OtherHOW FAR BACK SHOULD WE LOOK?
1 Day, 5 Days, 50 Days as many as you want.WHAT KEYWORDS WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEARCH?—–>>Main Feature #3 = AD DETAILSWhen you click an Ad you’ll see these options:What Other Ads Exist for this Domain?
What domains are this banner showing up on?
What domains are other ads for this website showing up on?
What are the most recent unique landing page URLs for this domain?
What other domains does this webmaster own?
What Traffic Sources are being used by this domain for banner ads?
What Ad Servers are Associated with this Domain?
How has this domain performed historically? (Graph)—–NOTES
- Keywords are based on landing pages/url
- You may be wondering why i didn’t post about other similar companies? WhatRunsWhere has a couple advantages over their competitors, mainly a more indepth look in the domain / media buy details + a larger range of searchable ad networks.—–SCREENSHOTS

spian2008 发表于 2014-9-12 18:47:16

:lol 我刚问到这个呢。

terranboy 发表于 2014-9-12 21:49:00

小狠还是蛮拼的

白龙君 发表于 2014-9-12 21:59:30

{:soso_e100:}楼主今天干货大爆发啊

~_~! 发表于 2014-9-13 10:24:01

楼主是在哪里看到的啊??谢谢分享!

xhtml 发表于 2014-9-14 18:29:30

300刀一个月我去……

sanqiang 发表于 2015-11-2 22:54:04

第三次mark