河小马 发表于 2014-7-18 07:59:48

hasoffers 总公司正式更名为Tune.com

tune这个单词好啊,真是符合marketing的有点

我看到了四字母域名的未来。。。。

Dear Clients, Partners and Friends,
I couldn't be more thrilled to announce that we are officially rebranding our company name from HasOffers to TUNE. This is a moment dreamed of by every CMO. Not only rebranding, but actually changing our company’s name to match the direction we’re heading, and doing it with the foundation we already have of amazing and talented people. Pulling this off is probably one of the most rewarding things I’ll do in marketing, and I couldn’t be more proud of the result.

Though I’m the CEO now, my first position was CMO and I’ve continued to lead the marketing team with directors Jennifer Wong, Justin Vanning, and Jonah Kai Hancock. I have to admit I think it is pretty fun to be the CEO of a company that builds products for marketers while being a marketer myself, and these leaders along with the entire marketing team make it possible. Cheers to you three and everyone on the marketing team for so many extra hours and passion poured into this project. You are the reason we were able to make this happen.   

Since launching the MobileAppTracking product at the end of 2011, we’ve been itching to find a new company name that would sit above our products and speak more about who we are and what we are building. We’ve had tremendous success across both of our products, and we needed to both distinguish them in the market and also pull them together under one brand. It has been a bit of a complicated story, birthing one startup inside another one, but it seems much more natural to make this change now that both products have found their legs and and place in the market. All we needed is to find one name, one banner, to unite our teams that gives us plenty of room to grow together.

buying 发表于 2014-7-18 08:04:07

这域名是还可以:lol

路在何方 发表于 2014-7-18 09:19:06

不只是四字母的问题吧,淫家那是一个word,你注册的是乱七八糟的四字母组合:lol

darren 发表于 2014-7-18 10:49:49

逼格陡升

gger 发表于 2014-7-18 14:05:37

相当的可以 主要是行业机会大啊

我就是新手 发表于 2014-7-19 00:35:46

哪里好了   怎么符合marketing了?

maketuwen 发表于 2014-7-19 09:40:58

略高端啊